You may be new to public speaking or have had a bad experience that’s left you feeling fearful. Public speaking is a learned skill. By using time-tested tools and committing to practice, you can overcome your lack of knowledge/fear and present with confidence. Once you learn basic delivery technique and understand how to best craft your remarks with your audience in mind, you will feel confident and ready for your next presentation.
- Learn and practice formulas you can employ right away to structure your remarks and give you confidence.
- Body language speaks volumes! Get tips on how to speak, how to stand, and what to do/not do with your hands.
- Learn 6 techniques for opening your presentation that will pique your audience’s interest.
- Practice your technique in a non-threatening environment as you develop your unique style.
- Receive feedback on simple changes you can make to come across with even more power and skill.
- Walk away with ideas to turn your nerves into useful energy that will boost your delivery.
- Two 1-hour in-person coaching sessions each month OR two 1-hour remote (Skype) sessions
- Worksheets and custom homework throughout the program
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Help in outlining /constructing your next presentation
- Unlimited support through email and phone
- Free attendance at any of our workshops — for life!
- This is a 3-month program and the investment is $1,320 (in-person) or $660 (via Skype).
- You may choose to pay month-by-month at a cost of $550 per month (in-person) or $275 (via Skype)