Are you a business leader who is very good at your job but less confident when it comes to public speaking? Well, you’re not alone. Many business professionals are fearful of talking in front of people or hosting a Zoom meeting. Others know they aren’t good speakers and they know it’s holding them back in their careers. And some have a sudden need to speak due to a special event like a podcast or a job promotion and they just don’t feel confident.
Does any of this sound like you? If so, we’re here to help YOU!
Do you want to:
- Speak with confidence anywhere, anytime?
- Stand out when you make business presentations?
- Develop an executive presence?
- Empower yourself and find your voice?
- Get out of your comfort zone to reach a new level of communication effectiveness?
Are you ready to take action but you’re not sure where to start? In our complimentary 30-minute Speaking Success Strategy Session (via Zoom or phone), we will:
Create clarity about your public speaking goals.
Determine what’s stopping you from getting where you want to go.
Outline a 4-step blueprint to make you the speaker you’ve always wanted to be.
Are you ready to command a room when you speak? If so, let’s get started right away!
Command-A-Room 4-step Blueprint
Every person is different in what they need to be successful as a public speaker. However, everyone can improve through our Command-A-Room 4-Step Blueprint. Discover the public speaker you are today, the one you can be tomorrow and the public speaker you can be for life.
Step 1 – Evaluate
- Know exactly what your strengths and weaknesses are so you can be a truly powerful presenter
- Have confidence in a uniquely designed training plan for your specific needs
Step 2 – Tools
- Have hands-on exercises that translate to real-world experience
- Discover the tips and tools that great presenters use
- Learn secrets to overcoming speaker anxiety
- Feel confident in your ability to command a room
Step 3 – Practice
- Preserve and enhance your unique speaking style so that you fully show up to any presentation
- With an expert by your side, get the advice you need to be the speaker you’ve always wanted to be
Step 4 – Refine
- Learn how to engage audiences
- See real-life examples and fine-tune your own style
- Learn how to take your skills to the next level for life
Choose from 5 Coaching Packages
We offer five custom coaching packages to help you achieve your public speaking goals.