You have a good idea of what you’re going to say and the date for your remarks is looming. You’re just looking for a little feedback from someone with a fresh perspective. What have you missed? What’s not clear? Your presentation is important. Don’t risk being anything less than your best. Invest in a little public speaking “polish” so that you confidently make your point.
- Fresh perspective from someone who isn’t as immersed in the details as you are. Find out what you might be missing or glossing over.
- Confidence that what you’re communicating is clear and well presented.
- Simple tips for creating visuals to enhance your remarks.
- Suggestions for adding humor or storytelling to make your presentation even more memorable.
- Three presentation critiques – initial, applied, and final. You can either present your talk live via Zoom or send a video to your Coach for a written review. Remarks can be up to 45 minutes in length.
- Critique given following your presentation or sent via email.
- Feedback and tools to address areas for improvement.
- Unlimited support through email.
- Free attendance at any of our workshops — for life!
- All three sessions completed in less than two weeks
- Total investment is $650
All rights reserved – Phoenix Public Speaking.